Candy Corn Cookie Bars
Nothing says fall like candy corn! And these Candy Corn Cookie Bars are a perfect dessert to take to a Halloween party or share with your co-workers! This delicious recipe comes from Renee at Two In The Kitchen.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups candy corn
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a 13 x 9" baking pan with foil. Then spray bottom of foil with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, salt and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat together butter and sugar and vanilla. Then add eggs 1 at a time beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture into wet ingredients 1 cup at a time mixing well after each addition.
- Mix in 1 cup of candy corn.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining candy corn on top of batter and press them down gently.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool completely before cutting.
For other delicious cookie bars try these!
Leave a comment
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.