Sugar Free Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples
Sugar Free Crock Pot Cinnamon Apples taste great any time of the day! Serve over pancakes or waffles, as a side dish with your dinner or as a dessert topped with ice cream!
First peel and cut your apples into slices. Then place them in the crock pot and sprinkle with lemon juice.
Second mix the spices and sweetener of choice and pour the mixture into the crock pot. Mix well with the apples.
Finally dot with butter on top. Then cook on low for 3 hours.
- 6 large apples - just use your favorite
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup Splenda or sweetener of choice
- 2 Tablespoons gluten free flour (make sure it does not have xantham gum)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 Tablespoons butter cut into pieces
- Peel and slice apples into wedges. Place apple slices in crock pot and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Mix Splenda, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg in a small bowl. Then sprinkle over apples and stir to mix well.
- Place butter pieces over the apples.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.