Gluten Free Strawberry Crisp
If you have some strawberries you would like to use up, this Gluten Free Strawberry Crisp is a quick and easy dessert. In addition to being gluten free it is also sugar free and dairy free! It is best served warm right out of the oven. And if you happen to have some left over you can refrigerate it and warm it up the next day. I served it with a scoop of the dairy free/sugar free vanilla ice cream by So Delicious.
1 ½ – 2 pounds strawberries, hulled and quartered
¼ cup Splenda
2 Tablespoons cornstarch
1 cup almond flour
1/2 cup old fashioned roll oats
1/3 cup Splenda
½ teaspoon powdered stevia
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Spray an 9 x 9 inch square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl mix together the strawberries, ¼ Splenda and cornstarch.
- Put strawberry mixture into baking pan.
- Mix almond flour, oats, 1/3 cup Splenda, stevia, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Spoon oatmeal mixture over the top of the berries.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until topping is golden and berries mixture is bubbling.