National Cheesecake Day!
National Cheesecake Day is Sunday, July 30. Here are 10 cheesecake recipes to try (the last 2 are healthier versions). Or you can always go visit The Cheesecake Factory where they are having ½ price on a slice of cheesecake July 30 (dine in only)! Not only that, they are introducing their new Funfetti Cheesecake.
And according to their website “The Celebration Cheesecake will be available beginning Sunday, July 30 and for every slice sold through August, The Cheesecake Factory will donate 25 cents to Feeding America®, the nation’s largest domestic hunger relief organization. Since 2008, The Cheesecake Factory has donated more than $4.2 million to Feeding America through the sale of its specially designated cheesecakes.
Either way you celebrate, I hope you enjoy National Cheesecake Day!
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – this is one I have made for my family. It is quick and easy and the best part is it doesn’t require any baking!
2. Brownie Caramel Cheesecake – probably one of the most requested cheesecakes at my house!
3. Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – another no-bake recipe and they are finger food as well!
4. Neapolitan Cheesecake – no deciding on flavor here, you get chocolate, vanilla and strawberry!
5. Sopapilla Cheesecake – this is another one I have made and it is really easy. It uses Pillsbury crescent rolls!
6. Peanut Butter “Cheese” Ball – you can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Furthermore you can use your choice of dipping “tools”!
7. Chocolate Cheesecake – chocolate cheesecake was always one of my favorites when I could actually eat sweets.
8. Vanilla Cheesecake – vanilla cheesecake is always a classic and in addition you can add whatever topping you like!
9. Key Lime Cheesecake Bites – these are dairy and refined sugar free making them a healthier option in addition to being no-bake!
10. Vegan Strawberry Bites- For my vegan friends, another healthy option made from almonds, cashews and coconut oil!
So, while you are enjoying your cheesecake for National Cheesecake Day leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite flavor is!
Leave a comment
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.