Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

It's only fair to share...Share on YummlyShare on StumbleUponShare on RedditPrint this page
Please follow and like us:
RSS
Facebook
Facebook
Google+
Google+
Pinterest
Pinterest
INSTAGRAM

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose was holding her 10th teacup and mug exchange the beginning of March and I was so happy I was able to sign up. It was a little like having a Secret Santa in March!  So here is my Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal!

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange RevealWhat I Gave

You could either exchange a mug or a teacup or both. Since I didn’t have much time to find a nice teacup I decided I would just join the mug exchange. The name I received to send a mug to was Deanna Hoyt who lives in Utah. Her favorite color is red and she likes to garden. Those are the two things I focused her gifts around. I started by crocheting her 2 red flower coasters.

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

Then I bought 2 white mugs with red interiors. I used my Cricut to cut the words “Blessed” out of gold vinyl.

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

In addition I bought a pretty white box with red flowers on it. Furthermore I added gardening gloves, red and white flower seeds, a notepad and herbal tea. It was so much fun putting all of this together! Finally I mailed Deanna’s package!

Enchantin Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

What I Received

A few days after I mailed Deanna’s package, I received my package from a lady that only lives about 30 miles from my house! Sharon Lane(check out her blog – Twisty Lane)  sent me some of the most beautiful gifts that were all wrapped in pretty paper! The first thing I opened was my mug – it is so perfect with all the roses!

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

Then I opened the notepad and note cards. The note cards are almost too pretty to write on – don’t you agree?

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

There was also a large variety of tea, a hot pad, a teabag holder and a tea storage container. So I’ve been drinking a different tea for breakfast every morning!

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

It was almost like Sharon somehow already knew me – everything was something I would have picked out for myself!

Enchanting Rose 10th Teacup/Mug Exchange Reveal

As a result of participating in this mug exchange I’m now looking forward to the one Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose will be holding in the fall! It will be sometime in September or October – hopefully you will join up as well!

45 comments

1. Mary Stephens says:

What a loving and cheerful activity! You are clever, Roseann. The gift you created shows much about you – gentle, thoughtful, talented. I look forward to participating in the fall exchange. BTW – have increased my consumption of fresh fruits, veggies, and steamed veggies. Rare to have processed food – w/exception of the worst – doughnuts n cookies. Was progressing, but did not have stamina to deny homemade Slovak Easter desserts …

2. Linda A Walker says:

Roseann,
    The packages you received and sent are full of the nicest gifts! I am intrigued by the vinyl you attached to the mug. Love it. The mug you received is beautiful too. I also love roses! I’ve been participating in this swap for quite some time and it never gets old. I so enjoy it! Hope you enjoy using your new mug!
    Linda
    mysewwhatblog

3. Stephanie says:

Oh my, both packages are overflowing with love and beauty! How incredibly sweet of you to put together a box of goodies with red as the theme color since that is what Deanna enjoys. Everything looks so pretty!

And how delightful to find out Sharon lives neabry! What fun 🙂 She certainly gifted you with many beautiful things. Enjoy, dear one!

And thank you for joining the exchange. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself and Lord-willing, I will “see” you next time! Hugs! Stephanie-The Enchanting Rose

4. Michele says:

What wonderful treasures both coming and going.
    This was my 3rd time in the exchange. I exchange teacups. I always forget to photograph what I send out. I hate I do that! Cynthia is my new friend and she sent me so many wonderful things. I am so blessed.

It seems you are too.

I will always try to join in on the exchange fun as long as I am able, and as long as Stephanie is willing to sweetly organize it. ♥

5. Heather says:

Popping over from Stephanie’s blog. Sweet little crocheted items! Love that you could design a mug using a cricut. I had no idea! That hot pad pattern comes as an apron, which I have 🙂 Found it at TJ Maxx and love it. Those note cards are divine!!
    Blessings to you!

6. Cheryl says:

Oh, how pretty! I love the beautiful coasters you crocheted!! Just so lovely and cheerful. You did a great job on your package, and the package you received was just amazing, too. So thankful the Lord allows us all to connect through this wonderful exchange! So happy to meet you today!

7. Debbie Kitterman says:

Roseann! WOW – what a fun thing to participate it. I love that you hand made things with the recipient in mind. What you put together for her was so thoughtful and beautiful. Then WOWZA again, what you received ! SO much fun, I am so glad you got to participate in this exchange –

Thank you for linking up with #TuneInThursday today! I am so blessed to have you linking your posts as part of the community each Thursday.
    Debbie Kitterman recently posted…Who Defines You? & Tune In Thursday #8My Profile

8. Debbie Harris says:

Hello! So nice to visit with you. My, such a lovely gift package you sent out to Deanna, all that red, gorgeous!
    Sharon certainly blessed you with some lovely treasures and to think she lives only 30 minutes from you, wow!

Blessings~~

9. Margie says:

I liked how you customized the mug that you sent. The crocheted flower coasters are also lovely. Sharon sent you a wonderful package of goodies. It’s amazing how our partners pick out the perfect items for our package.

10. Little Wandering Wren says:

Hey, 30 km’s away or close – how brill is that? You can meet for a cuppa in person! I love your gifts that you sent especially adding the personal touch of the lettering and making the red flower coasters! Have a lovely day.
    Wren x