Creamy Red Potato Salad
Creamy Red Potato Salad is a great recipe to serve at Easter dinner or to take on a picnic. The Dijon mustard give it an added burst of flavor. Using Newman’s Own Olive Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing as well as Duke’s Mayonnaise make this recipe sugar free (yes, most salad dressings and mayonnaise contain sugar!).
Enjoy the recipe and have a Happy Easter!
*this post contains affiliate links
- 6 medium-sized red potatoes
- 1/3 cup olive oil & vinegar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- a couple drop of liquid stevia or 1 teaspoon of sweetener
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 6 green onions
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks then place in a pan of water. Boil for 8 minutes or just until tender. Drain the potatoes then rinse with cold water. Place the potatoes in a large bowl.
- While potatoes are boiling chop eggs and onions.
- Mix salad dressing, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and stevia in a small bowl.
- Add the eggs, onions to the potatoes and stir to mix. Add the liquid ingredients and stir until everything is well combined.
- Refrigerate the potato salad to give the flavors time to meld together.