National Quilting Day Roundup
Today is National Quilting Day. If you enjoy quilting or just love looking at quilts, I hope you enjoy this National Quilting Day Roundup!
I have been quilting since I was a teenager. I love to quilt but am by no means an expert. I don’t have a fancy quilting machine so all of my quilting is done on a regular sewing machine. I even did my king-sized quilt on that machine. That was a challenge! Most of my stitching is “stitch in the ditch” which means I am just sewing along seams on the quilt. Someday I would like to get a free motion foot to do something a little fancier. How about you? Are you a quilter or do you just enjoy looking?
Now on to the roundup:
- This first quilt is a great way to use up some fabric in your stash. I also love the embroidery details around each square.
- I love the colors in this second quilt. Blue and white has always been one of my favorite color combinations.
- Made as a sampler, this cute bunny block is great for spring!
- Another great quilt – a patriotic checkerboard!
- A fun quilt for a little one or even the young at heart!
- This is a lap quilt I made for Christmas – I love the “snow pets” on the print!
- A king sized quilt is my latest quilt made using the Moda Love pattern.
- This baby quilt was made for one of my daughter’s friends.
- Love the flowers on this border!
- I would love to try a border like this sometime!Happy National Quilting Day!