Easy S’mores Brownie Bites
You don’t need a campfire to make these Easy S’mores Brownie Bites! And these are a lot less messy than traditional s’mores. Due to the fact they are made with graham cracker crumbs, a boxed brownie mix and miniature marshmallows this recipe comes together rather quickly. And if you don’t have any graham cracker crumbs you can crush sheets of graham crackers. Check out this great ingredient equivalents chart from The Spruce.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 Tablespoons melted butter
- 1 boxed brownie mix (along with ingredients listed on box)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line 13" x 9" pan with foil.
- Pour graham cracker crumbs in bottom of the pan then pour melted butter over the crumbs. Mix
- well and press down onto bottom of pan. Put in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to set.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Make brownie mix according to directions on the box then add the marshmallows. Spread brownie mix on top of the cooled graham crackers.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top looks shiny and set.