Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Raisin Muffins
These Grain Free Pumpkin Spice Raisin Muffins are so moist and flavorful. In addition, they are grain free, dairy free and refined sugar free. Since they have such health ingredients, they make a great breakfast or even a snack or dessert. Furthermore they stay fresh in a covered container for 3-5 days! And they made the house smell absolutely wonderful when they were baking. Finally, I hope you enjoy these delicious muffins!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/3 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin tin with paper or silicon liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients (almond flour through salt) in a medium bowl.
- Then mix all wet ingredients (egg through pumpkin puree) in a large bowl.
- Slowly mix dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Stir until well blended. Then add in raisins.
- Scoop batter into paper-lined muffin tins until almost full.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool before eating.
- These last 3-5 days covered in a container or can be frozen to eat later.