Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
This recipe for Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies is one of the easiest recipes to make! No special ingredients required. Thanks goes to my sister-in-law for sharing this recipe. It only requires 1 of each ingredient – 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of sugar, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla! Really easy to remember! Also, most people have all these ingredients already on hand. So get your ingredients ready and start baking!
If you would like to make these sugar free as well, substitute the sugar for Splenda cup for cup. Or you can reduce the sugar by substituting ½ cup Splenda Sugar Blend for the sugar although this may reduce the number of cookies the recipe makes.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Drop cookie mixture by heaping teaspoons onto parchment paper.
- Use a fork dipped in sugar to make crisscross pattern on top of cookie dough, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Let sit for about 10 minutes before removing from the pan.