Crock Pot Brisket
This recipe for Crock Pot Brisket is great for when the weather is too rainy or hot to be making brisket on the grill or in the oven. Although you won’t get the great smoky taste of the grill, this brisket is flavorful and moist. Just throw it in the crock pot along with some baking potatoes, go enjoy your activities for the day and have supper ready when you return. Serve with your favorite barbecue sauce (I use this sugar free one) along with a plate full of veggies for a great meal!
- 3-5 pound brisket
- mesquite flavored liquid smoke
- smoked paprika
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- celery salt
- With meat side up, sprinkle with liquid smoke.
- Then use remaining seasonings to sprinkle lightly over the liquid smoke.
- Use your hand to rub the seasonings into the meat.
- Turn the meat fat side up and place in the crock pot.
- Repeat seasonings on fat side.
- Turn crock pot to low and cook 6-8 hours or until tender.