Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies
First of all, these cookies don’t actually have peanut butter cups in them. Nevertheless the chocolate and peanut butter combination makes them taste like Reeses peanut butter cups. Reeses Peanut Butter Cookies are also not one of my “healthy” recipes. But they are quick and easy which makes them a great back to school recipe! In addition you could make them a little healthier by using a sugar-free or gluten-free cake mix.
The recipe come from a “Hints from Heloise” article I cut out of the newspaper years ago. Whenever I need a quick treat this is my go-to recipe!
Post a comment about which cake flavor you would use to make cookies!
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2-1 cup Reeses peanut butter chips
- Preheat over to 350°
- Mix the cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Add the peanut butter chips.
- Use a tablespoon to drop the batter onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on pan for about 5 minutes.
- I like to line my pan with parchment paper for easy removal of cookies.