Teriyaki Chicken – Quick and Easy
With school starting it’s always good to have a variety of quick and easy meals. Teriyaki Chicken is one of those recipes. Just mix up the marinade the night before. Then place the chicken in the marinade first thing in the morning. By the time everyone gets home in the evening all you have to do is take the chicken out of the marinade and cook it! This recipe served together with rice and a salad will put supper on the table in under 30 minutes.
- ½ teaspoon liquid stevia or ½ cup sweetener
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup gluten free low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- First, mix stevia through black pepper together in large ziploc bag.
- Slice the chicken breasts thin.
- Place the chicken breasts in marinade then place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in pan over medium high heat.
- Add chicken breasts and cook over medium high heat about 4 minutes on each side or until browned and cooked through.
- Pour some of the marinade in the pan and then cook until slightly thickened.
- Finally, enjoy over rice!
- I usually put chicken in marinade before work in the morning and then let it marinate all day.
- This chicken is also great cooked on the grill.