National Cheesecake Day is Saturday, July 30. Here are 10 cheesecake recipes to try (the last 2 are healthier versions). Or you can always go visit The Cheesecake Factory where they are having 1/2 price on a slice of cheesecake July 30 (dine in only)! Either way, I hope you enjoy National Cheesecake Day!
- No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – this is one I have made for my family. It is quick and easy and the best part is it doesn’t require any baking!
2. Brownie Caramel Cheesecake – probably one of the most requested cheesecakes at my house!
3. Raspberry Cheesecake Bites – another no-bake recipe and they are finger food as well!
4. Neapolitan Cheesecake – no deciding on flavor here, you get chocolate, vanilla and strawberry!
5. Sopapilla Cheesecake – this is another one I have made and it is really easy. It uses Pillsbury crescent rolls!
6. Peanut Butter “Cheese” Ball – you can’t go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate. Furthermore you can use your choice of dipping “tools”!
7. Chocolate Cheesecake – chocolate cheesecake was always one of my favorites when I could actually eat sweets.
8. Vanilla Cheesecake – vanilla cheesecake is always a classic and in addition you can add whatever topping you like!
9. Key Lime Cheesecake Bites – these are dairy and refined sugar free making them a healthier option in addition to being no-bake!
10. Vegan Strawberry Bites- For my vegan friends, another healthy option made from almonds, cashews and coconut oil!
So, while you are enjoying your cheesecake for National Cheesecake Day leave me a comment and let me know what your favorite flavor is!